The Daiken Group keeps this view in mind, We contribute to the realization of a sustainable society beyond what the group will universally pursue in corporate activities by advocating the Mission (We will create a wonderful future) and the Vision (We will give the highest priority to harmonizing an affluent society with the environment) of the Group Corporate Philosophy. In the Long-Term Vision GP25, which is a milestone in the realization of this philosophy toward 2025, we positioned the phrases Contribute to the building of a sustainable society by efficiently using limited resources and Enrich peoples’ minds by creating more comfortable and secure spaces as our corporate Significance of Existence and Ambitions and then established the concept of the specific contribution as With CSR and CSV as the key axes, we will improve our corporate value and enhance our competitiveness through our CSR Basic Policy as we continue to pursue the possibility of resolving social
through our business.
Under these concepts, we will proceed with the initiative to achieve our corporate goals through the two approaches of creating shared value (CSV) and building a foundation of value creation (initiatives in ESG) by Daiken businesses toward the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) that we should work to resolve universal issues.
In the Medium-Term Management Plan GP25 2nd Stage that started in fiscal year 2020, we set the pursuit of a resolution to the social issues in the Basic Policy in order to further accelerate the initiatives for the SDGs, expanded our initiatives toward that contribution, and clarified the connection to the SDGs in all business activities, such as medium- to long-term research and development, new product development, proposal activities to our customers, and our initiatives in ESG.
- Group Corporate Philosophy
- Our Mission
- We will create a wonderful future
with our technology, ideas, and passion.
- As a company respected by everyone,
we will give the highest priority to harmonizing an affluent society with the environment by offering new value
that exceeds people’s expectations.
- Our Values
We pledge the following:
- Ensure harmony between the environment, society, and people.
- Be careful of safety, security, health, and comfort.
- Courageously accept the challenges of new ideas.
- Promptly respond to changes and opportunities.
- Be sincere at all times.
SDGs aim for the realization
of a sustainable society and
link to the Daiken Group’s target
- Long-Term Vision GP25
Significance of Existence and Ambitions
- Contribute to the building of a sustainable society by efficiently using limited resources
- Enrich peoples’ minds by creating more comfortable and secure spaces
- CSR Basic Policy
Contribute to the realization of a sustainable society by creating values shared with society through activities for ecology and improvements in the quality of space
With CSR and CSV* as the key axes, we will improve our corporate value and enhance our competitiveness to realize GP25
- SDGs（Sustainable Development Goals）：
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are global goals adopted by the United Nations in 2015 to create the future we want in 2030. Seventeen goals and 169 targets are set as common goals for international societies to achieve a sustainable world.
The Daiken Group contributes to SDGs through the seven priority themes set for creating shared value (CSV) by Daiken businesses.
Because our initiatives in ESG will be the foundation of value creation, we have been promoting the Medium-Term ESG Plan (fiscal 2020-2022) in which the priority themes and goals have been set to lead to the contribution to SDGs in each field.
- Set a target for each item