Features & Benefits:-
- Smooth and finely monolithic white face, with a very subtle smooth faced fibre textures.
- Clean monolithic look is an ideal aesthetic choice for many commercial interior space requirements.
- Outstanding Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) and Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) improving acoustical conditions in the room.
- Educational Facilities
- Emergency Departments (EDs Hospitals)
- Conference Rooms
- Media Centres
Note: Ceiling installed within temperature of 0°C to 50°C and relative humidity up to 99%
|EXCELTONE MR series||Nominal
|Standard Size||Edge||Grid option|
|Lay-in Board||3/4”||600mm x 600mm (O.C)
600mm x 1200mm (O.C)
4 Sides: Trimmed
|Beveled Reveal Board||3/4”||600mm x 600mm (O.C)BR
600mm x 1200mm (O.C)BR
4 Sides: Beveled Reveal
- Moisture Content
2% - JIS A 6301
- Flame Spread / Fire Resistance
US: Class A
Flame Spread 25 or under
BS 476 Part 6 & 7 : Class 0 / Class 1
- Light Reflectance
0.80 & above
- Sound Absorption Coefficient
3/4 : NRC 0.70
10 years against visible sagging
- Country Of Origin
Made In Japan
* The performance values and the certification labels are based on the Japanese test method and standards.
* DAIKEN CORPORATION does not guarantee that the products listed here conform to the laws and regulations of the country or region where they are being used.