Double Layer / Tongue & Groove System
Features & Benefits:-
- EXCELTONE (DL series) is a high density tongue and groove mineral fibre ceiling tile with a white painted finish designed for direct fix applications to new and existing gypsum board or timber battens.
- This negates the need for an exposed grid enhancing its highly visual appeal. No additional painting required.
- EXCELTONE (DL series) is a mid-range tile with superior noise absorption and efficient thermal insulation (more than 6 times of gypsum board), while resisting sound transmission more effectively than glass fibre products.
- Due to its high density and fine grained substrate, Daiken can achieve unique and high quality detailing in their tiles. These tiles have outstanding fire resistance.
- With invisible ceiling grid, concealed appearance and can integrate service installations such as lighting, ventilation and smoke detectors.
- Childcare Centres
for border (9mm & 12mm)
|EXCELTONE DL||Adhesive and Nails Tile|
|12mm, 15mm,19mm (9mm or 12mm base)|
|Standard Size||300 x 600mm|
|19mm||300 x 600mm||RIB 101A12,
|12mm||300 x 600mm||RIB 101, 361|
|15mm||300 x 600mm||RIB 101, 181,
|19mm||300 x 600mm||RIB 101, 361|