Easy renovation of flooring is allowed for apartments and houses for rent, which subject to frequent moving in/out.
The high maintainability of the product contributes to the running cost reduction.
- Key Attributes
- Special made-to-order productAn individual consultation is required before ordering this product.
Please contact your local representative for details.
Excellent scratch resistance and maintainability
- Dent and scratch proof
- Resists dents caused by the weight of furniture.
- Resists scratches caused by dragged furniture or dropped small objects.
- Comparison of scratches caused by dropping objects
- Easy care
- The special coating material "EB Sheet" resists stains.
- Wax free and easy to clean
- Resists discoloration and cracking caused by direct sunlight.
- Stain resistance comparison
(ink stain remains)
Easy one-by-one board replacement
Attach a suction cup to the center of a board and pull it up.
When the center of the board is lifted up, insert your hand beneath it, and raise the short and groove side of the board.
Pull out the short and tongue side in a horizontal direction to remove the entire board.
- This product cannot be installed on concrete. Always install it on wooden bases such as plywood or particle boards.
- The overall softness of the floor is improved by the combination of the special adhesive (silicone-based)* and soft resin mats used as the floor base material. Make sure to use the special adhesive*.
- Easily flooring replacement is allowed from only one board.
* Special adhesive (CBA91K011 (quantity: 12))
Impact sound reduction
The combination of the resin mat for vibration suppression and plastic-foam shock absorber reduces impact sounds on lightweight floors. Clattering, high-pitched impact sound that is transferred to lower floors can be suppressed.
- *1 The data was measured at the test site where the product was installed on a 150-mm concrete slab.
- *2 The data was measured at the test site where 2 × 4 construction was implemented.
- * The measured data is the result of the test conducted at the test site and not guaranteed.
Structure used for measurement (2 × 4)
Lightweight floor impact sound isolation test (example)
8.7-mm thick renewable floor
35-mm thick ALC board
15-mm thick OSB
2 × 10 lumber
Vibration proof ceiling hanger
RW 55 mm
15-mm thick plasterboard
- Color & Design
SH (HARVEST BIRCH)
SF (FANGO MAPLE)
SM (MIRAGE MAPLE)
|Dimensions||For 1st floors: 5.7 mm thick, 150 mm wide × 910 mm long, For 2nd floors: 8.7 mm thick, 150 mm wide × 910 mm long,|
|Packing material, quantity||Cardboard case, 24 pieces (3.276 m2) per case|
|Package weight||For 1st floors: Approx. 24 kg/package, For 2nd floors: Approx. 25 kg/package|
|Base material||MDF, resin (polyvinyl chloride) mat|
|Front surface||Olefin sheet (pre-coated)|
|Edge processing||Tongue-and-groove joint and slight chamfering on all sides|
|Formaldehyde regulations||F4-rank certificate of Minister|
|Special adhesive||Silicone resin adhesive 760 ml/piece [sold separately] Cartridge type, F4-rank certificate of Japan Adhesive Industry Association|
- Cross-sectional View
- General type
- Sound-proof type
- During the use, up to 2.0-mm wide clearance might be generated between flooring boards. This is the property of the product to ensure the performance of renewability.
- The performance values and the certification labels are based on the Japanese test method and standards.
- DAIKEN CORPORATION does not guarantee that the products listed here conform to the laws and regulations of the country or region where they are being used.
- The above flooring materials are not designed for use with shoes on.