- Special made-to-order productAn individual consultation is required before ordering this product.Please contact your local representative for details.
- Partially replaceable
- Dent and scratch proof
- Wax free
Easy renovation of flooring is allowed for apartments and houses for rent, which subject to frequent moving in/out. The high maintainability of the product contributes to the running cost reduction.
Dent and scratch proof
● Resists dents caused by the weight of furniture.
● Resists scratches caused by dragged furniture or dropped small objects.
Comparison of scratches caused by dropping objects
● The special coating material "EB Sheet" resists stains.
● Wax free and easy to clean
● Resists discoloration and cracking caused by direct sunlight.
Stain resistance comparison
● This product cannot be installed on concrete. Always install it on wooden bases such as plywood or particle boards.
● The overall softness of the floor is improved by the combination of the special adhesive (silicone-based)* and soft resin mats used as the floor base material. Make sure to use the special adhesive*.
● Easily flooring replacement is allowed from only one board.
The combination of the resin mat for vibration suppression and plastic-foam shock absorber reduces impact sounds on lightweight floors. Clattering, high-pitched impact sound that is transferred to lower floors can be suppressed.
Reinforced-concrete structure: LL-50 level *¹
Wooden house: LL-55 level *²
*¹ The data was measured at the test site where the product was installed on a 150-mm concrete slab.
*² The data was measured at the test site where 2 × 4 construction was implemented.
* The measured data is the result of the test conducted at the test site and not guaranteed.
■ Structure used for measurement (2 × 4)
<SH (HARVEST BIRCH)>
<SF (FANGO MAPLE)>
<SM (MIRAGE MAPLE)>
|Dimensions||For 1st floors: 5.7 mm thick, 150 mm wide × 910 mm long,
For 2nd floors: 8.7 mm thick, 150 mm wide × 910 mm long,
|Packing material, quantity||Cardboard case, 24 pieces (3.276 m²) per case|
|Package weight||For 1st floors: Approx. 24 kg/package, For 2nd floors: Approx. 25 kg/package|
|Base material||MDF, resin (polyvinyl chloride) mat|
|Front surface||Olefin sheet (pre-coated)|
|Edge processing||Tongue-and-groove joint and slight chamfering on all sides|
|Formaldehyde regulations||F4-rank certificate of Minister|
|Special adhesive||Silicone resin adhesive 760 ml/piece [sold separately]
Cartridge type, F4-rank certificate of Japan Adhesive Industry Association
■ Cross-sectional View
(Note) During the use, up to 2.0-mm wide clearance might be generated between flooring boards. This is the property of the product to ensure the performance of renewability.
* The performance values and the certification labels are based on the Japanese test method and standards.
* DAIKEN CORPORATION does not guarantee that the products listed here conform to the laws and regulations of the country or region where they are being used.
* The above flooring materials are not designed for use with shoes on.